Joining the Propagator (https://thepropagatorblog.wordpress.com) for another Six.
1. House plants. Flowers on the euphorbia and new leaves on the rubber plant and philodendron.
2. Willows. 3 stakes struck deep in the mud in areas that seem to be experiencing erosion.
3. Tree kale. Growing from cuttings.
4. Chollas. Overwatered cuttings? A few rotted. Those remaining resist a tug, so I am hoping for the best.
5. Datisca cannabina. We try again. This time the seedlings will be kept in the mini greenhouse until they grow to a robust size, as this plant appears to be quite appetizing to our nocturnal friends.
6. Ocotillo and palo verde. Ordered. Arrived. The ocotillo is in rather suspect condition – a shade or two past “bare root,” and the palo verde appears stressed by its journey. We will hope for the best and pot today.